Monday 17 April 2017

Playing with Distress Oxides...

Hello crafty peeps!

I've had these Distress Oxides for a while now, but as I've been so busy with my Open University study, I haven't had much of a chance to play with them!  I finished an essay today so I treated myself to a crafty play....


I used one of the techniques that 'Sir Tim' recommends - that of squidging the ink onto a craft mat, spraying with a little water and then placing the card onto the puddle... et voila!  These fab inks allow you to layer up the inks and keep the colours (more or less!) as they should be, rather than making a muddy brown mess. :-)

I hope you've all enjoyed a Happy Easter, and maybe had some crafty time too!  Thanks for visiting x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful colours!!! A lovely card xx

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Beautiful art work!
Big hugs Anja

Janny's Cards Creations said...

Beautiful card. I like him. Janny

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. The background is fabulous and so detailed. Cathy x

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beautiful card Wendy , I love the colours and the design, super!!The flower is so beautiful on it !!

Greetings!
Maria

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Hi,. Beautiful artwork. I have a question on a post from 2015. If you have an email I can send you the picture of the card that you made. You made a background with salt on watercolor and then stamped and embossed Lavinia dandelion stamp on it and embossed in silver. My question is , did you make the salt water background on watercolor paper and can you stamp and emboss on that? Thank you very much, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. The background is fabulous and so detailed. Cathy x


ผลบอล