Friday 1 February 2013

Friday 1st February

Hello!
Oh dear, another wet and grey day here in Kent, had hoped we were in for a few dry and sunny days...
I made a card last night with Ryn's stamps, but unfortunately it didn't go as planned! So here's a card (again inspired by Eileen Godwin!) that I made a few months ago.  Koi and water droplets stamps from Designsbyryn.com.



I squashed a distress ink pad (broken china I think!) onto card and cut them out to make the squares. I stamped the fish over the squares in Versafine onyx black ink, and then covered them with masks made using post-it notes. Lastly, the water droplets were stamped over the top.  The colour was removed from the Koi's fins by painting with bleach.

Thanks for visiting! xx

1 comment:

Ryn Tanaka said...

I remember the card from Eileen that inspired you. Your take on it looks awesome! It´s great that you added a credit to her too :)