Friday 5 April 2013

Hummingbird, African Daisy and Leafy Branch...

Hurrah, it's Friday!!!!

Today I've been playing with watercolours and salt again... but I went for greens rather than blues this time!
I've used Ryn's Flying hummingbird 2, African Daisy and Leafy Branch.  The little sentiment is from Inkylicious.   I coated the flower in enamel embossing powder to give it a nice shine and stuck seed beads in the middle.  Hope you like!!  :)


Many thanks and a big welcome to my latest followers!  I do appreciate you! :) 
I'd love a comment or two... it's really nice to see who's visited me and my little blog :D Have a great weekend everyone! xxxx

15 comments:

besitos said...

Wow! This is stunning, I love the vibrant colours :) xx

Wendy said...

Thank you Besitos, glad you like it! And thank you very much for joining my blog :) xx

Anja v K@@rten said...

Wauw, this is also a great creation!!
A Topper!
Have a nice weekend. Anja

Hellen Pearce said...

Super colours Wendy, there are so many nice stamps around at the moment but Ryn's are superb aren't they?

Wendy said...

Thanks Anja and Hellen! Yes, I'm so lucky to be on Ryn's design team - I just never get bored with her stamps they're so beautiful! x

Pauline Butcher said...

Gosh Wendy, don't you ever stop, lol. This is fantastic, the humming bird is beautiful and the colours are so vibrant, fab work, I love it. Hugs P xxx

Karin said...

Gorgeous card ! Love the colors and the great stamps! Have a nice weekend!
Groetjes karin x

Sue said...

This is stunning Wendy love the vibrant colours Sue J xx

Di said...

Another beautiful card Wendy. Love the colours xx

Anonymous said...

Wow this is so very prety, such beautiful colours and love the image xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful background and combination of Ryn's images, they look great together! Have a wonderful weekend, Shirleyxx

Barbara said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it!

Wendy said...

Thank you lovely ladies! Glad you like it, I had fun making it! Xx

Karen said...

Beautiful card Wendy and I love the colours. Kx

Unknown said...

a stunning card Wendy !!!