Saturday 11 June 2016

Designs by Ryn and Stampotique

Hello again bloggers,

Long time, no posts! My mojo took a holiday recently but it came back today along with a couple of new stamps from Stampotique...

The lovely Rising Bubbles stamp that I used in the background are from Designs by Ryn and the Fishbone is from Stampotique. The bubbles were stamped with Versamark ink on Kraft card. I stamped and embossed the fishbone with white ep then sprinkled brown Bister powder over the top and spritzed with water. Hope you like!

Thanks for visiting today! Xxx

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Goodness me that is dramatic. Looks like a page from the National
Geographic magazine!!! Well done xxxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Wendy, Fantastic masculine card or anyone who love to fish and the outdoors. The powders work well with the white embossing. My mojo has been taking lots of short vacations lately, you are not alone. Take care, Shirleyxx

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Wendy, glad your mojo came back for a bit :) I like how you did the fish in this card. It looks like a fossil! The bubbles are a great subtle touch around the border too. Many thanks! Xo

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, beautiful background and embossed image. I hope you are doing well, Hugs xx


ผลบอล