Thursday 16 May 2013

Under the sea.....

Hello bloggers!

I've had a rest from my OU study today..... all work and no play makes Wendy very grumpy lol!!!
This under water tag was made using Left Corner Mermaid, Seahorse set and Seaweed set from Designs by Ryn.  Aren't they beautiful stamps?  The sentiment stamp is from The Artistic Stamper. The spiral stamp is a freebie from Craft Stamper also designed by The Artistic Stamper!
I've used distress inks in the background and liquid pearls for the little bubbles.  The mermaid and seahorse have got stickles on them to sparkle things up a bit!


.....and here's a close-up so you can see the sparkles a bit better.....


I hope you like it, I love the mermaid stamp so much and that little seahorse is just adorable!
Thank you very much for visiting, please leave me a comment so I know you've popped by....  xxxxx :)



15 comments:

Zoe said...

Stunning tag Wendy, great stamps and gorgeous colours, just love it xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fantastic tag Wendy, i love everything about it, the colours are so yummy, you clever girl. HUgs P xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous Wendy, love how the Mermaid is holding the Seahorse, very creative. I have that swirl stamp from Craftstamper it's a great one, works well for this underwater scene. Shirleyxx

Eileen said...

Lovely colours... beautiful stamps on a super tag.xxx

Karin said...

Stunning tag, gorgeous color and that mermaid stamp is going onto my wishlist!
Groetjes karin x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great tag Wendy...the colours are stunning and the stamping is so nice. Gorgeous and impressive in total...pin...

kind regards, Alie :-)

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Wendy! GORGEOUS tag!!! As I mentioned to you this is one of my faves from the last while. Just a beautiful use of the stamps together and great colors! Thank you for inspiring me :D

Unknown said...

love the colours and that stamp is fab! fantastic tag! xx

Miranda said...

Hi Wendy, gorgeous tag and a wonderful idea to put the seahorse on her hand! Beautiful colourcombi and perfect text match with the spiral stamp!
not 'grumpy' anymore now LOL?
Have some nice days, warm greet Mirandax

Anja v K@@rten said...

Wauw Wendy, what a beautiful collors and a create combination!
Groetjes, Anja

Kathi said...

So fabulous. I love the background, the great images, and the color palette.

Barbara said...

Another great tag Wendy, fab colours xx

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

Beautiful colors so rich

Di said...

Another gorgeous tag Wendy in my favourite colours! Di xx

Heidi said...

Love everything about this love, the distressing, blending of colours and the gorgeous mermaid and seahorse :-)