Wednesday 8 May 2013

Yippeeee....I'm on Rhedd and Rosie's design team!!

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to be able to tell you today that I'm on Rhedd and Rosie's challenge blog design team now!
A new challenge starts today, and the theme is Fantasy/Mythical.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Rick St Dennis, his etsy shop selling digi designs can be found HERE.  Why not pop over to www.rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk and have a look at the design team's work for this challenge?  Get those entries in ladies, you could win 3 digi images of your choice from Rick's shop!!

My card was made using my old fav, the watercolour and salt technique, with Ryn's Rising Bubbles stamped on top.  I really enjoyed colouring Rick's fab image of a mermaid on seahorse-back! :)  I used a combination of ProMarkers and Copics.


I enjoyed working with this image so much that I made two cards with it!  Here's the other one....


This one has a background made with Dylusions spray ink, with Ryn's Sea Bubbles stamped over it.  I added sparkle with Stickles and Liquid Pearls.

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my first offering as part of the Rhedd and Rosie's design team! Thanks for dropping in and a big hug if you've left me a super-duper comment lol!! ;)  xxxxxxx

16 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Wendy, so great to have you in the team, these are both fabulous, I can't choose a favourite, they both have my favourite colours and stamps by Ryn xx Zoe xx

Wendy said...

Thank you so much Zoe, fab to be working with you too! :) xxx

Desire Fourie said...

This is a gorgeous under water scene. Awesome colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Ryn Tanaka said...

BIG BIG hugs of congratulations Wendy!!! Your work is really getting out there :) You sure have come a long way in a short period of time! So proud of you!!! Lovely job with your first DT cards <3

Anonymous said...

Well done on your new DT position, beautiful card, love the image and beasutiful colours xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Fab cards Wendy, congratulations on your DT post - have fun!x

Clare said...

Congratulations Wendy they are both stunning cards. I love the colours you have used and the stamp images are Devine x x x

Tina said...

Hi Hun.so pleased to be working with you! love both of these cards! xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congrats Wendy becoming DT member!
Your cards are lovely...

kind regards, Alie :-)

Anja v K@@rten said...

Concratulations!!!!
Enjoy your journey with them....;-)
By the way...the card is beautiful...uh very beautiful! Hi hi
Groetjes, Anja

Marijane said...

Beautiful cards! I especially like the last one with the sea bubbles. I have that Ryn stamp and can't wait to try adding stickles and liquid pearls to it. Really cool!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous DT work. Welcome to Rhedd & Rosie.

Moira DT xxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Gorgeous work Wendy, I love both projects, such lovely colours, and a big congratulations on more DT work. Hugs P xxx

Karin said...

gongratulations!! The cards are gorgeous!
groetjes karin x

Miranda said...

Congrats Wendy and such beautiful cards you've made with it! warm greet Mirandax

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Congratulations Wendy on your newest DT spot. Have fun! Love the background on this creation, the faerie is beautiful as well. Cheers, Shirleyxx