Thursday 16 April 2015

Stampotique on a Gelli background.

Hello blog friends!

I've been out of action for a little while as I've been in hospital having a slipped disc repaired. To cheer myself up I ordered a few new stamps from Stampotique and I felt strong enough to have a play this afternoon! You might recognise the background if you follow my blog, it's a piece of a gelli print that I made a long time ago and have used in several projects. I hope you like it!

I'm entering this into the mixed media world challenge at www.mixedmediaworld.blospot.co.uk

Thanks for visiting, big hug! Xxx

 

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Great card Wendy, nothing like a little crafting with Stampotique to make you feel better. Hope you feel better soon
Love
Amanda x

Karin said...

fabulous card, a good remedy to bay stamps from Stampotique, haha
have a nice weekend!
Groetjes Karin

Karin said...

oeps...buy haha

massofhair said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love Stampotique characters they always make me smile so i can only deduce that they do the same for you! You could enter your card for this weeks Stampotique challenge which is circles!

So glad you joined in with our challenge, good luck.

Mo :-)
DT MMW

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Hope all is going better for your back. I love this image and the background you made

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better, Wendy, this is a super card to come back with, hope your back goes from strength to strength, hugs xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I am sorry you have been poorly. I am glad you are feeling better. Your card is fabulous. New craft supplies are a great pick me up. Hugs Jackie

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fabulous card Wendy

Gr Karin

Andree said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love the whimsical image. I hope you continue to recover well from your op xx

Unknown said...

Loving your tags and new stamps, they're awesome Wendy xxx