Monday 20 April 2015

Something funny!

Hello bloggers!

When I saw the expressions on the faces of Tim Holtz's Crazy Birds, I knew I had to make this card!! I spent a happy time writing captions to go with all the birds, so you can expect a few more 'funnies' on my blog!

The background was made with the acrylic block technique and stamped over with Compound Leaf from Designs by Ryn. The branch is a stencil also from Ryn.

I hope you like my silly card, a good one for teenage boys I reckon! Thanks for visiting and for your lovely comments. Xxx

 

12 comments:

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

What a funny card! I love your gorgeous combination with the crazy birds.
xox Anja

Unknown said...

Just fabulous art you r making (Y) , I m here cause i just met you on Pinterest and enjoyed all your work and now I see you are busy with THE birds just like me, purchased them only yesterday I love them. I m just a beginner and therefor here to learn as well. I wish you a very nice day, the sun is shining here, but I m to busy with my birds to enjoy it lol :)

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely result with the cute birds from TH and Designs by Ryn, Wendy!
All the best, Alie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun and great card Wendy
Gr Karin

Pia S said...

Oh this is too cute! Love these stamps, have got them myself, but have only had time to use one of them so far. Love this fun, colorful design!

BożenA said...

The card is sensational. Great background and beautiful vivid colors. I think that not only for teenagers. I, too, would be delighted, very, I got it:-)
I use a translator and I'm not sure that what I wrote is quite understandable
Regards,
Bozena

Laine said...

Fabulous and fun Wendy. Wonderful deep colour.
Laine
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

I adore this! Beautiful bright colors and little weird and quirky. Just up my alley

Ryn Tanaka said...

This card made me laugh! Perfect expressions on both of their faces! Thanks Wendy :D

Unknown said...

A fabulous Fun card Wendy, love this hun, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

You're really rather good at this card making lark, aren't you? ;) Simply fantastic! xx

Linda said...

I absolutely love your card!!! :)