Wednesday 30 January 2013

Get well soon Hannah!

Hello!
Today's card is one I made for my daughter, Hannah, who is upstairs poorly with a nasty virus, get well soon hunny!!
I saw a card similar to this made by Eileen Godwin, I thought how pretty it was and decided to do something similar myself. (Thanks for the idea Eileen!).  The window die is called Grand Madison Arched Window, by Poppystamps.  I've used PanPastels to create the background and the flower stamps are from Laviniastamps.com.  The cherry blossom has got to be my most used Lavinia stamp, it's so pretty!  I felt the card was a bit bare around the edges, so I managed to fit the sentiment from Clarity stamps in one corner (which is a nice one for someone poorly...) and added a bit of grosgrain ribbon to fill the other spaces.



Have a great afternoon, thanks for visiting! x

1 comment:

lilygee said...

Nice clean card - the panpastels are so nice to use as an alternative to brayering - the die looks a bit like one of Spellbinders; lovely card