Monday 21 January 2013

Monday 21st January.

Good afternoon!
I've spent the morning watching our class trying to build the biggest snowman on the school field, great fun but terribly cold!  My toes have just about defrosted now...
This is another card I made over the weekend, again using Ryn's stamps.



I really enjoyed making the centre-piece for this card.  I used dylusions spray inks for the base, and when dry stamped the spiral shell and embossed with gold powder.  As the inks are water-based, I used a water brush to wet the inside of the shell, then dabbed with kitchen paper to remove the colour.  Much less smelly than using bleach!  Kelp is stamped around the card in Versafine lagoon and Adirondack stream.  I love these stamps as the cards I make with them are great for both men and women, so it's good to have a handy stock of them for all the family birthdays that keep creeping up on me!

No comments: