I'm worn out today after my lovely trip to Alexandra Palace and the Big Stamp Show, but I did manage to have a little play with some alcohol inks today as I managed to buy some glossy card from the Clarity Stamps stall. This is my first attempt at making a background with alcohol inks, I used 2 shades of blue and silver. It made a sort of marbled effect with a sheen from the silver, I was quite pleased with the effect!
I stamped the kelp from Ryn and the sentiment from Clarity Stamps using Versafine ink, it did take a long time to dry though! Here's a close-up so you can see that silvery marbled effect....
I think I will definitely try these inks again, it was easy-peasy!
Thanks for visiting, :) xx