Thursday 9 May 2013

Flying wellies!!!!!!

Hello lovely peeps!

This is a funny tag that I just had to make when I saw the stamps from Dylusions.... they just go so well with Designs by Ryn's Trickling Water and Raindrops Set!  Dear little wellie-boots, remind me of when my children were little and enjoyed jumping in puddles....

The background is another piece of a Gelli plate print, they are so useful!  I've found that it's so helpful to have lots of backgrounds in lots of colours using different techniques ready prepared so I can just get on with the nitty-gritty of the tag or card when the fancy takes me.


Hope you like it!  Thank you so much for visiting, I'd love it if you could leave me a comment so I know you've visited.  Big hugs xxxxxxxxx


10 comments:

Pauline Butcher said...

fantastic quirky tag Wendy, love the flying wellies, anything is possible.......lol. Hugs P xxx

Karin said...

beautiful tag, gorgeous colors and stamps!
Groetjes Karin x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

It made me smile Wendy, thanks :-)
The new Designs by Ryn stamps are so great on this tag.

kind regards, Alie :-)

Miranda said...

Hi Wendy, lovely and funny tag, great colour! I still have to play with my gelli-plate! warm greet Mirandax

Wendy said...

Thank you girls for your kind comments! I really love those little wellies... xxxx

Julie S said...

I love it! These stamps make me grin and the bright colors are perfection.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun tag hun love it xx

Cheremane said...

Wendy this is brilliant love love it lots :) thanks for the smile x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Wendy the combination of images is brilliant! Beautiful vibrant colours on your tag as well. Have a great day, Shirleyxx

Kathi said...

Gorgeous colors! Great background. I love the drops and adore the winged wellies.