Thursday 6 June 2013

Beautiful mermaid from Designs by Ryn

Hello bloggers!

How lucky am I to be on Ryn's design team??? (I still have to pinch myself sometimes to believe it lol!)   I received some lovely new stamps from Ryn yesterday (thank you Ryn!) and I dived straight in (pun intended :D) and made this.....


Isn't she a beautiful mermaid?  Ryn says its one of her first stamp designs, I love it!  I started with a water coloured background, then dabbed distress ink through a TCW stencil called Coral.  I stamped and embossed Kelp and Seaweed, followed by the new Rising Bubbles.  The mermaid is water coloured and then I added stickles glitter and lots of little liquid pearl drops.  You can buy all these stamps from www.designsbyryn.com and Ryn is able to post to the UK, so we can all enjoy her stamps! :)


Hope you are all having a good week..... thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I'd love it if you could leave me a comment so I know you've visited. :) xxxxxxx


9 comments:

Zoe said...

Stunning Wendy! You certainly belong on Ryn's DT! Xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful background for the Mermaid Wendy! Great combination of images, Shirleyxx

Pauline Butcher said...

Another fantastic piece of art Wendy, Fab colours, and you definitely do Ryn's stamps proud. Hugs P xxx

Miranda said...

Hi Wendy, yes I also love this one she is lovely and you gave her a beautiful environment to live in! Great background and lovely contrast with the yellow of the mermaid, warm greet Mirandaxx

Anonymous said...

Wendy, just love this hun, everything about it is just so magical. Love the image and the background great colors xx

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Ryn's stamps are great and so is your card Wendy!

kind regards, Alie :-)

Eileen said...

Beautiful stamps and a beautiful,wonderful card.
E xxx

Ryn Tanaka said...

Well, that makes two of us who feel lucky then ;) You make a wonderful addition to the team Wendy! Both with your ever light hearted energy and your gorgeous creations. I agree with Miranda - This card has a really atmospheric background. Great colour work on the mermaid as well. Posting this now...

Karin said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful background, love the stamp!
Have a great weekend! Groetjes karin x