Sunday 9 June 2013

Visible Image and Designs by Ryn.

Hello blog friends!

I'm off to an art class with Dyan Reaveley this morning.... so excited!!  I'll post pictures on Monday of whatever I make while I'm there. :)

Today I'm posting a card made with a Celtic heart stamp from Designs by Ryn, and a couple of stamps from a set called Immortal Love from Visible Image.  Have you seen this month's Craft Stamper magazine? The free stamp this month is from Visible Image, it's fab!


I haven't made any anniversary/wedding/Valentine's cards recently, so this one makes a change!

Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I hope you have enjoyed your visit!  Thank you to those of you who leave me such lovely comments too, I really do enjoy reading them! :)  xxxx


7 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Wendy, great combination of images! I'm sure you are having fun today at Dyan's class! Lucky you :) Shirleyxx

Unknown said...

Simple yet striking, love the colours xx

Karin said...

Wow, nice card, love the combination of stamps!
Groetjes Karin x

Clare said...

Lovely clear images. Looks stunning. X x x x

Ryn Tanaka said...

Great combo of stamps Wendy :)

Miranda said...

Hi Wendy, must be great to have that class.......can't wait to see what you've done!
Great combination of stamps in this card! warm greet Miranda

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Lovely combination of stamps and the touch of colour Wendy!

kind regards, Alie :-)