Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy 16th Hannah!!!

Hello bloggers!
Well, here's the card I've been working on this week, a birthday card for my daughter's 16th birthday!  She requested a tropical fish tank and pretty fish for her birthday, so I thought this card would be appropriate...



The fish called Wanda and the pretty sea bubbles are from Designs by Ryn and as always are totally fab stamps!  Well, I'd better go now and get ready for Hannah's birthday dinner out...
Thanks for visiting! xxxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely bubbly xxx

Eileen said...

Fantastic!!!!!
E x

Karen said...

Lovely card Wendy - love the colours. Kx

Pauline Butcher said...

Gorgeous Wendy, I expect yoour daughter was over the moon with it. Hugs xxx

Barbara said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy x

Wendy said...

Thank you everyone! xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Another beauty!