Saturday 2 February 2013

Saturday 2nd February

Good morning bloggers!
I decided that if we have to put up with grey, cold weather, I'll jolly well make it sunny in my craft room!  This card is made with PanPastels, Lavinia stamps dandelions and a Clarity stamps sentiment.  Very quick and easy.  Mixing Diarylide yellow and Permanent red PanPastels makes this gorgeous hot orange.  Both the PanPastels and the Clarity stamp were bought in my fab local craft shop - Whitstable Stamp Craft, well worth a visit if you ever come to our quaint corner of Kent!



I took this photo of a sunset over Whitstable beach last summer, lovely! Who needs 'abroad' when the sun does finally decide to shine on us, eh?

Hope you all have a great weekend, full of crafty stuff! :-)  Thank you to all my visitors! xx

No comments: