Sunday 10 February 2013

Sunday 10th February

Brrrr!  What a change from yesterday's almost spring-like weather....  no doggy walks today!
Plenty of craft time though, and here's what I made with Ryn's African Daisy...


I haven't made a pink card in ages, forgot how pretty a colour it is.  Yet again I made the background with Tombow pen scribbled onto watercolour paper, spritzed with water and sprinkled with salt.  I just love that effect - different every time!  The little message is from Lili of the valley's Christmas handwritten phrases set. The leaf die is a Magnolia Doohickey die.

A big hello and thank you to my new followers! xx

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Love this Wendy.. I have lots of Ryn's stamps but not this little beauty! Thanks for explaining how to do the background.. I'll give that a go X E

Eileen said...

Your word verification is on... you will get more comments if you turn it off! .. Blogger detects spam automatically for us now xxxx

Wendy said...

Oh thanks for the tip Eileen! Still finding my way around this blog business, any other tips will be gratefully received... xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Love this card Wendy, also love Ryn's stamps, my postie came with 2 new ones today !!!! //(*_*)\\ xx

Ryn Tanaka said...

Hey Wendy, your card is great! I am sharing it on my Facebook page this morning. Great colouring on the flower and I love your choice of leaves! That salt technique is a lot of fun. I love that the result is always a surprize :)

Wendy said...

Thank you Pauline and Ryn! and thanks for joining my blog too!!
:) xx

Di said...

Love this card Wendy! In fact I love everything you have posted on your blog. I have some of Ryn's stamps and have just ordered more (including the one you have used here) - can't resist them!

Wendy said...

Thank you Di! xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Wendy! I'd like to receive this card xx