Wednesday 27 February 2013

I'm giving the Liebster award to.....

This is really exciting... I can give the Liebster award to 5 people who have blogs that I find inspirational and who have less than 200 followers.  Here's my choice, please go and have a look at their blogs and maybe follow them too??

www.karenbcreations.blogspot.co.uk  -  Karen Buckle

www.bjcrafty.blogspot.com  -  Barbara Cleggett

www.papercreationsbyshirley.blogspot.com  -  Shirley Deatcher

www.anjavkaarten.blogspot.co.uk  -  Anja Kaarten

www.craftingdiary.blogspot.co.uk  -  Melissa Latchem

Grab your badge ladies and wear it with pride! :)

2 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Wendy, thank you so much for giving me the honour as well. As you probably read on my blog, I've already passed it on, but have added your name to the banner. I'll mention of coarse in my next post. Looking at your sweet dogs again, they are SO cute ! Shirleyx

Anja v K@@rten said...

Hello Wendy,
I'm verry hounerd that you give this award too me.
Also that you are a folower from my blog. I saw that you make beautifull creations too!!!
Sorry for my "bad" english I'm not very good in it.
Many greetings from the Netherlands and me offcourse ;-)Anja