Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wednesday 13th February

Hello again bloggers!
Been a crazy few days with a lot to think about...  Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday so I can't show you the card I've been making until then, I'm sure I shall be the only crafter to show a birthday card on Valentines day!! :D
So until then here is a card I made using beautiful paper from the Mariposa stack from DCWV, that my lovely friend Dianne bought for me.  The stamp on the tag is a Kaisercraft stamp, I love it!  Please excuse the photo, not one of my better shots!


And just so you don't think I've totally forgotten about Valentine's day, here's a card I made for hubby using Sizzix elegant flourish die...



Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you have visited! :) xx

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Love both of these but the butterfly tag card is a right little beauty ! E x

Karen said...

Hi Wendy - have to agree with Eileen, butterfly tag in particular is really beautiful. Kx

Barbara said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy....I have that Kaisercraft stamp too, I love it. I had the pleasure of visiting the Kaisercraft warehouse in Melbourne last year.....Oh, the wonder of it, I was like a kid in a sweet shop! Needless to say we picked up a lot of excess luggage costs, haha x

Wendy said...

Ooo, you were lucky Barbara! I didn't know they are based in Melbourne, sounds more German doesn't it?! xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Wow - I have got that butterfly tag stamp and have never used it. You have given me the inspiration I needed and have ordered some butterfly stamps to have a go. Thanks Wendy. xxx