Sunday 24 February 2013

Pink fairy

Hello Bloggers!
I've had a lovely few days with my parents visiting, we've been doing lots of craft and have been playing with all my wonderful Lavinia stamps!  (hence I haven't been posting on here as I've been too busy playing! :) )  Here's a card I made with Fall Fairy (large).


I also used the tree root, lavender, vine leaf and fern stamps. Oh, and some little stars too.  The inks I used are Adirondack Wild Plum and Purple Twilight.  I also edged the card with Adirondack Eggplant.
Can't believe the half-term holiday is nearly over... back to school tomorrow!
Thanks for visiting, xxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Di said...

Super card Wendy - really like the combination of colours. I love Lavinia Stamps and you have given me the inspiration to get mine out again!

Wendy said...

Thanks Di! Hope you enjoy playing with your Lavinia stamps too! :) x

Pauline Butcher said...

Fantastic card Wendy, I love it.... makes me want to buy the tree now !!!! Hugs P xxx

Karen said...

Lovely card Wendy - need to get those stamps now! The colours are beautiful. Kx

Eileen said...

Just ..... flippin gorgeous!!!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous Wendy ! I love those Lavinia Faeries too! Shirleyx

Wendy said...

Thank you ladies for all your lovely comments!xx