Wednesday 20 February 2013

Oooo, love these birdies!

Good morning bloggers!
Look what arrived yesterday.... Dylusions 'Further around the edge' stamps and Elizabeth's craft designs 'bird' and 'hello' dies!!  I had to search high and low to find the dylusions stamp, everywhere seems to be out of stock, (I'm not surprised, that leaf stamp is just gorgeous...) apart from The artist trading post.  I ordered my dies from The Whitstable Stamp Craft shop by telephone and the lovely ladies got them in for me the next day!, or you can order them online from their partner shop Oyster stamps and their second class postage is freeeeee!
Anyway, enough of my rambling... I had a very quick play with them last night, those birds are so cute! xx


3 comments:

Eileen said...

I love the birdies too! E xx

Pauline Butcher said...

This is fab, I've got the leaves, and the birdies are so sweet. P xxx

Unknown said...

What a lovely tag, can't wait to make one myself! xx