Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday 9th February

Hey, it's the weekend!!
I was going mad this morning waiting for the postman to arrive with my new stamps... and now they're here!!  I did my usual and piled straight in, this picture was made using a combination of stamps from Designsbyryn.com and Laviniastamps.co.uk.  I used a background that I made a while ago using tombow pens on watercolour paper.  I spritzed over the seaweed to give a watery effect, much to my son's horror; "Mum, you've just ruined it!!"  The word is a little 'bit' from a set of stamps from visibleimage.co.uk.


I'm going to have great fun over the next week playing with my new stamps, don't you just love birthdays?! :-)   Have a fab weekend, thanks for visiting! xxxxx

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This is fabulous, Wendy....I've just ordered a load of Lavinia stamps, (amongst others) and I'll be stalking the postie now, until they're in me sticky little mitts! I'm now following xx

Wendy said...

Thanks Barbara, and welcome! :) xx