Saturday, 9 February 2013

Saturday 9th February

Hey, it's the weekend!!
I was going mad this morning waiting for the postman to arrive with my new stamps... and now they're here!!  I did my usual and piled straight in, this picture was made using a combination of stamps from Designsbyryn.com and Laviniastamps.co.uk.  I used a background that I made a while ago using tombow pens on watercolour paper.  I spritzed over the seaweed to give a watery effect, much to my son's horror; "Mum, you've just ruined it!!"  The word is a little 'bit' from a set of stamps from visibleimage.co.uk.


I'm going to have great fun over the next week playing with my new stamps, don't you just love birthdays?! :-)   Have a fab weekend, thanks for visiting! xxxxx

2 comments:

Barbara said...

This is fabulous, Wendy....I've just ordered a load of Lavinia stamps, (amongst others) and I'll be stalking the postie now, until they're in me sticky little mitts! I'm now following xx

Wendy McCarthy said...

Thanks Barbara, and welcome! :) xx